Friday, June 7, 2024

Looking forward for Inside out 2

Growing up, I had watched the original 2015 Inside Out movie. I still have a DVD of a movie that I bought in Penang back then. At that time, it was the year where I took my Primary School Leaving Examinations (PSLE) and that movie resonates a lot with most pre-teens like me as it is about the challenges of navigating the uncertainties of the world while dealing with puberty. 

The movie is about a preteen girl named Riley, who struggles after moving from Minnesota to San Francisco together with her emotions. The emotions are part of the inner workings inside Riley's mind and are key in playing a part in her thoughts and actions regarding different emotions.

In the first movie, there are five emotions - Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust, and Fear. Also, when Riley experiences something, it becomes memories that are stored as colored orbs which are based on Riley's feelings when she experiences something. These orbs are sent into long-term memory each night to make room for new memories.

In the second movie, there will be a new set of 4 emotions and the headquarters will be renovated to make room for the set of new emotions. The 4 new emotions are Envy, Ennui, Embarrassment and Anxiety.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Umamusume: Pretty Derby Global Release

1 Jan 2026 Today is the start of year 2026. Just the past few weeks, my work colleague had introduced me to a smartphone video game where yo...