Thursday, June 6, 2024

Watched Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes at VivoCity on 24th May

24th May (Friday)

Today, after work, I went to Golden Village at VivoCity to watch Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes, the latest installment to the Planet of the Apes movie franchise. Back when I was in Primary school (or Elementary School), I remember I watched the first film in the reboot series titled Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

This movie opens at when multiple generations have passed since Caesar's death in the 2017 War for the Planet of the Apes movie, in which apes replaced the majority of humans in the planet. In this movie, one part of the movie that I enjoyed is the part where the group of three apes tries to steal an egg from the nest but got chased away by the eagle. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Umamusume: Pretty Derby Global Release

1 Jan 2026 Today is the start of year 2026. Just the past few weeks, my work colleague had introduced me to a smartphone video game where yo...